5/8/12

Beautiful Baby Boy {Newborn Sneak Peek}


Someone is a big sister to an adorable little brother!  Congratulations Rassi Family!
I spent the morning with the Rassi family capturing their new bundle of joy.  They welcomed me into their home and we immediately got to work.   We started the session in the family room where we curled Mr. Rassi up in a basket.  He was just as content as could be... but who wouldn't be with their big sister reading books to everyone.  I brought a piece of brown canvas which we stretched out on the floor.  I also came equipped with the basket and blanket.  Believe it or not... the blanket didn't need washed after this pose.  =)


After the family room we headed to the living room. I spotted his dad's cowboy boots the second I walked into their house.  Naturally I asked if we could use them.  I happened to throw my rustic rug into the back of the car the night before and laid it on the living room floor.  It took us a little bit to figure out how he'd be the most comfortable on a pair of leather boots but we finally got everyone situated, happy, and covered.  While he was still naked I draped the brown canvas over their oversized chair and laid the fur rug on top.  He wasn't too sure about the fur and being on his tummy but I still managed to snag a few pictures before he rolled over.  I would also like to mention that after this pose the brown canvas, fur rug, and chair all needed a light washing.  =)  



I decided at the end of the session we needed to add some color and boy did we add color!  I draped a blue blanket over the part of the chair that was dry and wrapped him in a green scarf (we decided to wear a diaper).  What little boy doesn't look good in green and blue?!  Thank you so much Rassi family for giving me the opportunity to capture your newest addition!  I look forward to watching he and his sister grow.



No comments:

Post a Comment