5/8/12

Oh So Handsome! {Six Year Sneak Peek}


That's right this handsome little devil is 6!  We share the same birthday month although he wasn't as excited about that as I was.  =)  This session was one of our new client mini sessions and we chose to utilize the office building at Glen Oak Park.  With all of the rain we had lately I was afraid "picture clothes" might get ruined.  He was such a good sport.... to be 6 and a boy I'm sure he was mortified when he found out he was going to get his picture taken but he did awesome!



During our session I learned a bunch of useful information.  For example he LOVES action heros!  I believe he said he had 80 of them at home, which he made a mess of that morning.  I also learned that his favorite colors are blue and green (as well as yellow and red... oh and rainbow).  His favorite cartoon is Sponge Bob and his favorite character is Patrick.  I told him I like Squidward (I have no clue how you spell that) and he laughed because I said he had a big nose and he said "no he's mean".  I love asking questions and listening to a child's answers... every now and then I ask one that prompts a giggle or laugh.  I'm also a pro at throwing out unusual answers to get various facial expressions.  Perhaps it's my experience as a parent that has taught me what children find funny, silly, unusual, boring, etc.  =)


Thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity! 



No comments:

Post a Comment