4/19/12

Sweet Mr Armstrong {One Month Sneak Peek}


Congratulations Armstrong family!  He is absolutely precious.

The Armstrong family welcomed me into their home last Sunday for Mr Armstrong's first session.  I'm excited to say that I will get to see a lot of him over the next year since his mom decided to take advantage of our Wiggles & Giggles package.   We started out in their living room.  I brought my super duper handy papasan chair and furry blanket.  I draped the blanket over the chair as well as the couch to have a continuous background.  After waking up from short nap (thanks to daddy) he was ready to stretch and move.  We then posed him on his back on the couch, providing a variety in the background.


 

After posing in the living room we stripped him down and made our way to his nursery.  Once there we did some naked pictures on the top of his changing table as well as poses with mommy and daddy.  Naturally we couldn't stop there and squeezed in some family poses as well.  I was amazed!  I think he is the first little one that has been naked and NOT peed on something.  =)  
After rediapering we returned to the living room and attempted a third outfit.  I draped one of their black blankets over the papasan and placed it in front of their ornate fireplace screen. 


To end the session I captured his tiny little feet.  And there's no better way to do a size comparison than to add a pair of wedding rings.  Thank you Armstrong family!  I'm looking forward to capturing his growth and development over the next year.


2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures of Henry very good job!!!! He is so adorable Jen hope to see him soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!!! Could he be any cuter?????

    ReplyDelete