4/19/12

Big Blue Eyes! {One Year Sneak Peek}


I just love these big blue eyes!  Due to out recent crummy weather the Roberts Family welcomed me into their home to capture their sweet daughter for the one year session.  Unfortunately, she wasn't as happy to see me as I was to see her.  Her poor little teeth were working their way in.  Never fear!  I still capture stunning images.  We started in the living room... letting Miss Roberts play and explore.  We used an accent chair, leather sofa, and her child size rocking chair.



After a brief snack, a minor meltdown (when attempting to wear a tutu) and another outfit change we headed to the basement.  Miss Roberts was in the mood to play and I wasn't about to stop her.  =)  She was such a ham when she thought no one was trying to take her picture.
Thank you Roberts Family! 





No comments:

Post a Comment