4/18/12

Cute Mr Couri {Nine Month Sneak Peek}


I had the pleasure of meeting and capturing Mr Couri this past weekend.  Thanks to our lovely Illinois Spring weather we had to move our outdoor session indoors.  The folks at Embassy Suites in East Peoria were kind enough to let us use their lobby.  =)  We started out with something pretty simple to let him get used to the camera, flash, and funny noises.



From there we explored... trying out different chairs and watching the waterfalls.  
I just have to say that I love the colors inside Embassy Suites!  
After a quick outfit change (or two) we realized the rain had let up and we decided to try for some poses outside.  The natural light from outside made Mr Couri's eyes POP!  Thank you so much Couri Family for giving me the opportunity to capture your little nugget.  =)  
I'm really looking forward to his birthday party!





No comments:

Post a Comment