4/6/12

Poses with Pets

While on vacation this week our family suffered a great loss... our puppy Coda Belle passed away.  


She was a wonderful addition to our family and we are going to miss her terribly.  She was one of the cutest, most cuddly puppies we have ever had and she truly was one of my children.  I take comfort in knowing I captured some amazing pictures of her only a few months ago.  I was bored at home and she was being super lovey so I decided to go ahead and give it a try.  She wasn't quite sure what to make of the entire situation but she did awesome.  I am terrible when it comes to getting my own prints made, however, as soon as we return home from vacation tomorrow I will be ordering a large canvas print of this picture.  

With all of that being said I'd like to encourage our clients to bring their pets to their sessions.  I'm not asking that they be in all of the poses but at least a few.  =)   You'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment