3/29/12

Happy Mr. Rewerts {Three Month Sneak Peek}


I get the wonderful opportunity to photograph Mr Rewerts every three months.  This week I captured his six month pictures.  He is such a cutie and was all smiles!  This session was done at his home.  The family recently moved into a home built in 1916 with 45 windows on the main floor and it's gorgeous!  We utilized their original hardwood floors and natural light. 


After posing in the living room we headed to the sun porch.  I wanted to use the interior "siding" to give the images an outdoor look without actually being outside.  It was incredibly windy that morning.  Mr. Rewerts did such a good job sitting in my bucket.  So good that we were able to pose him wearing three different hats.  


From the front porch we headed to his nursery.  I utilized the original woodwork, yellow walls, and natural sunlight.  By the way... his nursery is adorable and I have to admit I am in love with his changing table.  It's an antique dry sink with metal doors and vintage red paint (purchased from an antique store).  I wish I would have thought of using a dry sink when my children were born. 


After spending some time in the nursery we headed back to the living room.  Mr Rewerts was changed into another outfit and I went with a "studio" look using a blanket to pose him on and cover the background.  We posed him in the child size papasan I provided and before too long he was fast asleep.  Taking pictures and being so cute is very hard work.  =)



After a cat nap we decided to end the after with an outfit just for daddy.  I used the client's red blanket and threw it over the chair in the living room.  I knew the red blanket would be a great accent with his blue onsie.   Thank you Rewerts Family!  I'm looking forward to his next session!



No comments:

Post a Comment