4/26/12

New Arrival {Newborn Sneak Peek}


I am pleased to introduce you to the newest member of the Rapplean family!
The family welcomed me into their home this week for this little peanut's close-up. We started the mini session in the family room.  I draped a furry blanket over their loveseat which received sunlight from their sliding doors.  From there we moved to behind their sectional couch, almost next to the sliders.  I placed the papasan chair behind the couch to provide a dark background.  I covered the chair with a fur rug and green scarf.  Mom changed him into a super cute onesie (purchased on Etsy) but before we could get started someone needed a quick snack aka bottle.  Once that was gone we were ready to go!



To end the session mom changed him into his baby bro outfit, complete with knit hat.  I moved the papasan into the living room, covered it with brown canvas and placed it in front of a green wall.  Mr. R was so comfy and warm he slept the entire time.  And that cute little hand next to his face... he did that all by himself!  It was so cute, I was so glad I snapped the picture before he moved it.
Congratulations Rapplean family and thank you for this wonderful opportunity!



No comments:

Post a Comment