4/26/12

We Are Family! {Family Sneak Peek}


Thank you Anderson Family!
I met with the entire Anderson clan a breezy Sunday morning in Henry.  We started in front of some old buildings near the railroad tracks.  We weren't able to use the side we wanted due to the wind but the opposite side worked just as well.  As with any family we did several poses, this way the family (aka girls) can determine which poses are the most flattering for everyone.  =)


 



Once the large family poses were complete we moved onto individual families, couples and children.  To save on space (and the element of surprise with the disc arrives) I'm only posting a family picture. 
 I love surprises!  Eventually we ended up near the family home and the Illinois River.  Everyone made their way to the water front and I made them pose for more pictures.  What can I say... I love pictures!






Thank you Anderson Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment