4/24/12

Happy Birthday to Me! {One Year Sneak Peek}



Miss Hahn is ONE!!  I can't believe it!  It seems like just yesterday we were doing her three month session at the studio.  My how time flies.  I ended one crazy busy day with this little peanut.  Her parents invited me out to her grandparent's house for the session.  It was gorgeous... too bad I can't say the same for the weather.   We started with the skimpiest outfit and worked our way to warmer ones.  You'd never know looking at her big smiles that it was freezing (okay not freezing but chilly).  What a trooper!  And look this trooper is walking!  I'm not sure if it was a planned surprise for me but regardless I was so surprised and excited to see and capture this milestone.



Now as the wife of a diehard Cubs fan I'm not supposed to enjoy the following images but she's so cute it wouldn't matter what logo she was wearing I'd love them.  =)  Thank you Hahn Family for letting me capture Miss L over the past year... it's been amazing!








No comments:

Post a Comment