4/23/12

I See You! {Sibling Sneak Peek}

What a wonderful way to spend an afternoon... playing with these two adorable children!  They are both so photogenic and believe it or not weren't scared of the lady behind the camera.  While this sneak peek contains individual pictures of them I did snap a few of them together and they are AMAZING.  I posted a few on our facebook page so mommy could get a quicker sneak peek.



The Rogers family welcomed me into their home since our wonderful weather turned sour.  We started out in the living room.  The above images were a combination of the leather ottoman and the back of the leather loveseat.  I'm loving the way that turned out!  This location also had a ton of natural light  making those big blue eyes just pop. The red background was courtesy of their rug.  =)  Mr Rogers was so happy there... he kicked and talked and laughed the entire time.



After a few poses daddy snuck downstairs and grabbed their new puppy for pictures.  Chloe is absolutely precious.  She was so good with the kids and they were so good with her.  I'm so glad I was able to capture all three of them at this stage... Chloe won't be this little for too much longer. 



Thank you Rogers Family!  I'm looking forward to little man's one year session! 
I know he'll have grown leaps and bounds.  





No comments:

Post a Comment