3/28/12

Serious Miss Simmons & Her Siblings {Six Month Sneak Peek}

Don't let the title fool you... Miss Simmons cracked a few smiles for me.  =)  You won't find them below as I'm saving them for when the disc arrives.   I giggled and giggled and giggled during this session.   Miss Simmons new exactly what she was doing and she's only six months old.  She actually reminds me a lot of my own daughter who will be six in June.  The session took place at her home which had a lot of natural light and hardwood floors.  The wooden background was provided by their front door and the lighter door was a divider between their living room and sunroom. 




Before giving Miss Simmons the spotlight we captured her with her older siblings.  These images were taken in the basement of their home.  How often can you find exposed brick in a basement?! I was so excited when they showed it to me.... I knew it was perfect.




After spending time indoors we decided to head outside for pictures.  Their front yard featured a great retaining wall and their street was brick.  While outside we took some time to take pictures of her brother and sister individually as well as together.  Before I left Mrs. Simmons asked if it would be possible to do something she had seen on Pinterest (oddly enough I haven't been on their site).  She showed me her idea and I'm giving it my best.... I hope it works.  =)




Thank you Simmons Family!  
I enjoyed meeting you and working with your beautiful children.






No comments:

Post a Comment