3/28/12

Handsome Mr. Meier {Six Month Sneak Peek}


I spent part of last weekend with Mr. Meier at his grandparent's house.   That little round face and big pouty cheeks make me smile... although he was pretty stingy with the smiles himself that day.  We started the session in the yard with some wagons I brought with me.  I absolutely loved the fact that his parents already had him dressed in bibs without a shirt.  From the side yard we moved to the front yard where his grandma had a small white chair.  We moved it to help with the glare of the sun and he sat in it like such a big boy.  



After  playing outside for a while we decided to try some indoor pictures.  His mom packed a tie and hat and we plopped him into a leather chair that was located in the living room.  


Once he had warmed up from spending time in the crisp spring air we headed back outside.  This time we headed towards the barn where his grandma had an old metal chair set.  I picked the rustiest one and let him sit in it.  It wasn't long after this that he got sleepy and was tired of looking at my big black camera and we called it a day.  I've had fun watching Mr. Meier grow as I've taken his newborn pictures and three month pictures.  I'm now looking forward to his nine month session.

Thank you Meier Family!






No comments:

Post a Comment