3/22/12

Miss Blunier... Isn't She Lovely! {One Month Sneak Peek}


This session was so much fun!  I never would have guessed a one month old would let us change her clothes so many times and pose her in so many different ways.  She took it like a true female.  =) 

Every pose was done in her nursery, which was one of the cutest I have ever seen!  She's going to love it when she's older.  There was a huge window with white sheer curtains and wood floors.  We used her dresser in the first two images... the PS I love you is on her wall... no photoshop there.  For the third image we used the child size papasan I brought with me and a blanket from her room. 






The last two images were a request by daddy.  =)  I love when a dad gets into a session, it warms my heart and makes me smile.  

No newborn session is complete without poses with mommy and daddy.  It's amazing how small they look in their parent's arms.



This last image is one of my all time favorites.  Her dad started playing his guitar and she just stared at him.  She loves it when he plays for her and you can see that in the picture.

Congratulations Blunier family and thank you for this wonderful opportunity!





No comments:

Post a Comment