3/21/12

The Lovable Lang Boys {Newborn & 18 Month Sneak Peek}


Allow me to introduce the newest member of the Lang Family.  I was invited to photograph him and his brother the day after they arrived home from the hospital.  The Lang's had a beautiful home with a lot of natural light.  We started in their kitchen next to their sliding back doors.  I provided a child-size papasan and shaggy blanket.  Mr. Lang was wide awake and ready for his close-up.

After posing for pictures in the kitchen we moved 10 feet over.  I asked to use the client's basket and blanket that were sitting next to their fireplace.  I placed it in front of their kitchen counter which was open to the family room.  



His older brother needed some time in the spot light.  We played in the basement with his daddy's office chair and read books in the family room.  After I got home from this session I looked at his newborn session from 2010...  it's amazing how time flies!



It looks like someone is going to give me some future competition.  =)

For the next pose we put that sweet little baby in a wooden bowl and scarf that I brought with me.  We placed the bowl on the floor in the dining room.  Just a quick FYI... we did get a few pictures of both boys together but I'm saving those as a surprise for mommy and daddy when they get their CD. 

I thought this would be a fun way to end the sneak peek.  The youngest Lang was telling us how he really felt about his newborn session.
Thank you Lang Family!  It has been wonderful watching your family grow!




1 comment:

  1. I know I biased - these are adorable!!! Gma Pam

    ReplyDelete