3/28/12

Beautiful Miss Bland {Newborn Sneak Peek}


I'd like to introduce Miss Bland.  She is one of the cutest little peanuts I have ever seen.  She has super long fingers with matching long toes and a TON of hair!  We did her newborn session at her home.  For the above picture we used the dress in her pink and gray nursery.  To make the image more personal I used the quilt displaying her name.



Before utilizing her room she was wide awake and ready to go!  We posed her in the middle of the living room floor.  The carpet was neutral and the sliding doors to the backyard provided natural light. I came equipped with the props for these images.


After a quick snack her big brother wanted to smile for the camera (the smiling pictures are being saved for the disc arrival).  He is an amazing big brother and I love the fact that he held her hand and looked at her so lovingly. =)

To end the afternoon the family posed together and we captured her tiny little feet.
Thank you Bland family for welcoming me into your home.






No comments:

Post a Comment