5/9/12

We Are Family! {Mini Session Sneak Peek}



I love photographing siblings and cousins.... there is something about their relationship and bond that make the pictures so much fun.  I spent about an hour with the Filyaw siblings and their cousin.  We finally beat the rain and had a lot of fun.  We decided to do the session at Glen Oak just in case we got sprinkled on... yes I love Glen Oak Park.  =)  We started and ended the session with group poses.  Thank goodness for the dandelions because that little man wanted nothing more than to swim in the lagoon.




Between the group poses we broke things down and did the girls together as well as big sister and little brother.  The girls were so much fun... and they didn't mind sticking their tongues at each other one little bit.  I am also so extremely excited that I got the hug and kiss!  Moments before that he wanted nothing to do with his sister or pictures.  I hope mom was just as excited as I was.  =)




Naturally I had to highlight each of the kids individually.... no session would be complete without them.  I chose to post the black and white pictures because of their angles and expressions.  They were all so wonderful to work with and the girls were so cooperative. I won't share all of the fun details but there were mortified at some of my requests (random dancing, running, walking, etc).  
Thank you Filyaw Family!  It was wondering meeting you and the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment