5/9/12

Eat, Drink & Be Married! {Adams Wedding Sneak Peek}


Congratulations Mr & Mrs Adams!

Amy & Michael got married outside on Saturday April 28th at Countryside in Washington.  Although our weather was a little gloomy the sprinkles held off until the end of the ceremony as guests were being dismissed.  Amy was a gorgeous bride and Michael cleaned up rather nicely.  I thought they had a rather unique theme for their wedding... "Eat, Drink and Be Married".  The colors were amazing and the decorations were simple and perfect.  Amy's mom even decorated the ladies restroom (I love that!).  I have to be honest and say this was the most diverse wedding party we have ever had!  We had pre-teens all the way up to uncles (I won't disclose ages).  Almost every member of the wedding party was related to the bride or groom which made the day even more special.  I selected a few of my favorite pictures from through out the day (which was extremely hard to do!) and posted them below.  I was abel to narrow down my selection to around 30... had I not there would easily be 50 more.
















Congratulations again Amy & Michael!  Thank you so much for letting us capture your special day... it was absolutely perfect and we wish you the best of luck as you start your new future together.















  


No comments:

Post a Comment