4/20/12

Two Peas In A Pod {Sibling Sneak Peek}



How photogenic are these two?!  I've had so much fun capturing the Cowser children and this session was no different.  I was shocked to see how big Mr Cowser is.  The last time I saw him he was one and still chubby with only a few teeth.  He's gotten so tall and has a whole mouth full of teeth now.  Miss Cowser was just as gorgeous as I remember her... although she surprised me with her love of being in front of the camera... she worked it!  They both made me laugh the entire time.  



We decided to do something different with this session and headed for downtown Peoria.  I have to admit it was a little windy at first but the sun came out and warmed us all up.  We snuck around the back of one building where we came upon an old "tractor" it was super cute for pictures but after hopping down Mr Cowser's hands were black!  Naturally his mom was prepared and had wipes in the car.  From there we headed to the most popular section of Oak Street...  the blue bench.  I usually try to stay away from locations that are used frequently by other photographers but the sun was in the right position and I knew the blue and yellow would make their sparkling blue eyes pop.  




After about an hour Mr Cowser had had enough of me and the big black thing in front of my face.  The peek-a-boos were no longer working and he was ready to be free.  Miss Cowser on the other hand could have posed all day.  Thank you Cowser Family for another wonderful session! 

No comments:

Post a Comment